|Allie Wilson: Aide
- I am a teacher assistant at Murwood Keyspot. I enjoy working with the children and
getting to know them. I also enjoy watching the kids learn and develop new skills.
- I am new to after school care and have been working at Keyspot for about a month.
- My education and personal experiences have allowed me to understand children and the
many challenges they experience as they grow up.
- A job that I would do, even without pay, would be helping the homeless, along with finding
abused animals caring home. I would also work to help people who are in need of shelter and
- I am motivated to continue my work with Keyspot because I really enjoy making a positive
difference in children's lives and motivating them to be the best they can be in the path they